Whether you are planning on getting your first lash extension or thinking about having some added at some point, I’d like to share a little bit of information that has proven to help others get their best results with lash extensions.
Pre Care For Eyelash:
- Remove all eye makeup, contact lenses, and false eyelashes before your appointment
- Avoid curling your natural lashes for at least 24 hours prior to treatment
- Stop using waterproof mascara 48 hours before your procedure since it leaves behind unwanted residue
- Avoid getting the extensions wet for 24 hours after application
- Avoid steam and saunas for first 24-48 hours after application
- Clean lashes regularly to prevent build-up
- Use only oil-free products around eyes, especially eye skin care.
follow these tips before your lash extension appointment.