Lip Blush Tattooing isn’t a common tattoo that most people have. But it makes it a bit more unique than regular tattoo. Lip blush is popular among preppy girls, teens and women of all ages. If you’re thinking about getting lip blush or you’re planning to visit a lip blush tattoo studio for yourself, there are some things that need to be taken into consideration.
- Do not work out or sweat heavily, Avoid alcohol or caffeine 24 hrs before procedure.
- To helping in communicating the desired colour preference of your eyebrows, You can wearing your makeup as you normally do.
- Do not tan or have a sunburned face the day of the procedure.
- No Botox treatments 3 weeks prior, No waxing or tinting 3 days before procedure.
- Stop taking aspirin, niacin, vitamin E, fish oil, CoQ10 and ibuprofen 48 hours before. No Retinols/Retin-A or other anti-aging/acne creams, or serums containing acids, these can increase bleeding and bruising
- Brush your teeth and clean mouth before Lip procedure.
- Before 24hrs You better use tables Famciclovir or Aciclovir – Anti Cold Sore , they can purchase at any Chemist Store that help body and Lip’s skin inner which fights against harmful bacteria, viruses and fungi in case.
Preparation is the key to a great lip blush tattoo, so let’s take a look at what you need to do before your appointment.