Tattoo technicians use many different tools and products in the course of their work. Some are more commonly used than others. While you may not have every one of these on your counter, we’re sure glad you’ll be able to find something here that you can use to get better with your lip brow tattoo customer service skills.
When doing a lip brow tattoo you will use specific equipment that is specialized for this procedure.
- Nature Pigment
- Tattoo Machine
- Tattoo Needles, Flat Microblading blade
- Numbing creams and anaesthetic
- Antibacterial Soap
- Pencils and Eyeliner Stencils
- Aftercare ointments, balms, and soaps
- Ink used for Lip Brow Tattoo
- Pigments and pigments combinations are well suited to skin tones.
- Transfer Papers
- Cotton Pads and Cotton Tower
- For Bow and Lip you will receive a free tube of aftercare ointment treatment.
But if you prefer your own buying we recommended Vaseline or Aquaphor Lip Repair
- For Lip you may get an extra of Collagen stable lips colour for use after 4 days.
To find out what products and tools your artist will use, go ahead follow their profile social Instagram & Facebook profile you can drop them a nice chat ask for advices. If you have allergies or sensitivities to certain products, Let your artist know by send them message right away at the time of booking.